- For balls in the evenings, we will have a fully equipped bar at our service, with both cold and hot drinks, some snacks and light meals.
- If we exceed our funding goal, there might be a midnight soup or snacks for everyone, but it’s too early to make any promises.
- The food is not provided by the festival, but there are plenty of nice restaurants and grocery stores in a walking distance from Ponec Theatre.
- A hot meal is usualy around 100 CZK (4 EUR). Many restaurants don’t accept credit cards, so be sure to have some Czech Crowns with you.
- Feel free to browse the Google map for restaurants in proximity. For vegetarians, we can recommend Mlsná Kavka at Sokolovská street 29 or Secret of Raw at Seifertova 13.
Sadly, our scene is too small to provide hosting with local dancers for everyone interested. Instead, if you are on a tight budget, we have a deal with local gym and hostel about 3 minutes walk from the dance hall. You can book & pay it here.
- Bring your own mat and sleeping bag. There might be a bed for you if you get lucky, but no promisses.
- They do have showers, lockers and a small kitchenette.
- The price is 120 CZK / 5 EUR per night to stay there.
- Please, book & pay the sleepover on our Extras! page.
We have a sweet 15 % discount deal with two nearby hostels, hostel Boudník and hostel Lípa. Don’t use their booking systems, though, just write them an e-mail at email@example.com and use Prague Balfolk Weekend Accommodation as a subject to get the discount. Boudník is a bit closer to the main festival venue, but at Lípa you will be just one flight of stairs from the oldest pub at Žižkov, with a wide selection of beers on tap. Check their websites to choose the room and find out more.